Monday, November 14, 2011

Foldables Week: Math Monday



Welcome to Foldables Week! I love the concept and idea of foldables but this year has been crazy and I haven't been able to incorporate as many into my daily program as often as I would like...but I sure have found a tonne of good ideas from other fabulous bloggers out there.


We are going to start with Math!

 This is the first area that I found a foldable in (via Pinterest...of course! and Sunny Days in Second Grade) and it's the first foldable I used in my classroom as well. This foldable is used to demonstrate the different ways of representing a number using place value. My students loved doing it and did a great job if I do say so myself!










Here are some more foldable ideas to use in Math class:






Plus don't forget to check out these blogs that have volunteered to contribute to Foldables Week for Math when you get a chance...









If you have a foldables idea that is related to Math and would like me to post about it please leave a comment below with a link to your blog post and I will share your great foldables as well.

Coming up tomorrow:






Photobucket

2 Brilliant Teaching Thoughts:

Cindy said...

Hope you link this up at Math Monday!
Cindy @ love2learn2day

Jennifer said...

These are great!
Rowdy in First Grade

Post a Comment

Hello!!
Thank you taking the time to leave a comment.
I truly appreciate it.
Beth

 
Pin It button on image hover